- In Terms of Service
- Posted 10/11/2017 10:28:18 PM
Limitations Of Liability
SecureClone also automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the Platforms, and the Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies. For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access.
When you first register for a Sync account, and when you use the we collect some Personal Information about you such as:
- The geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices should be the same with the one on the receipt.
- Your full name, username, and email address and other contact details must be provided using the dedicated form.
- A unique SecureClone user ID (an alphanumeric string) which is assigned to you upon registration and session.
- Other optional information as part of your account profile are not required and you should not mention them.
- Your IP Address and, when applicable, timestamp related to your consent and confirmation of consent are mandatory.
- Other information submitted by you or your organizational representatives via various methods is not taken into.
Terms And Conditions
Under no circumstances shall SecureClone be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if SecureClone or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof should only be provided by the user of the application.
Customer Membership And How It Applies
Assets Used In Data Content
You agree to comply with all applicable laws in your country regarding the use of this software. You must own the device or must have the appropriate consent of the owner before the install. The user of the device must have the knowledge that you can see his/her personal data. If you install the software on a phone that you do not have or you do not have the appropriate consent, you are out of law, SecureClone will in no case be held responsible for your actions. You agree that SecureClone is not responsible for any misuse or caused damage.