- In Download and Install
- Posted 3/3/2020 2:35:19 PM
To set up and configure SecureClone on your mobile device please follow the instructions below.
First, there will be a few small notes you need to know before using:
- Android operating systems supported 4.0.3 - 9.x.x
- You need physical access to the device to install SecureClone. But fortunately, with a few simple steps, you can quickly install this application.
- To use all features of SecureClone, you should root the device. However, rooting the device is too difficult for you to find the documentation on secureclone.net or upgrade the usage plan to easily use our advanced features.
- Not all features are available on Dual SIM devices. Give it a try, and we'll refund if you're not satisfied. There are a few features we need to do better, don't be afraid to share your opinion with us. In case your device is not compatible, we will refund your money do not worry about this issue.
Follow us step by step and you'll enjoy the good with SecureClone easily:
- After downloading the installation file, open it. You ensure that your device allows installation of files from unknown sources.
- Open the Settings application on your device.
- Tap on Apps.
- Now tap on the 3-dots icon located at the top right of the screen.
- Select Special access.
- Tap on install unknown apps.
- From here you would be able to enable the permission for individual apps to install unknown APK files.
- Let’s say for example you want to install an APK file from the My Files app.
- Simply tap on the My Files app from the list and then toggle on the option Allow from this source.
That's it,and now we can install the application on the device is really easy.
However, to understand how to use it, please refer to the documentation on our website.
And the next step we will configure is that the application can run on the target device.
Note: For each type of device will have different operations. But basically the same general. If in trouble please do not hesitate to contact us.
The device we use for this article is SM-G9650 (Samsung galaxy s9+) Android version 9.